Wednesday, February 20, 2008

hood on my head.

I promise I will handle this whole picture thing a little later. Today is great. I just walked around my house singing Weezer. Come sit next to me. Pour yourself some tea. And during school it was Joanna Newsom. All day long you talk about mercy. Lead me to water, Lord, I sure am thirsty. My voice sounds weak, but happy. It's shaky but it's brave even to be radiating through the halls of my ancient school and tired house. And I land where I always land, especially lately, with Regina Spektor. We’re living in a den of thieves, rummaging for answers in the pages. We’re living in a den of thieves. And it’s contagious, it’s contagious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its getting better all the time
Better Better Better
Getting so much better all the time