Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crap.

This is crap.
I solomnly swear to be a real photographer tomorrow.
SERIOUSLY! It's time to kick it into gear!


Ok... so, yes, it IS crap. But I typed that, and then I really looked at the picture... and sometimes, honestly, that IS how high school feels. Blurred and muffled and crooked and busy. Whatever. That doesn't make up for the fact that it's one of four pictures I took today. Jeez.

Watch out, Hume Fogg! Tomorrow I return in all my obnoxious-photogeek glory!

Wait, so, like, actually. That is such a good and accurate representation of how I feel in high school!!!!!! Man. Seriously. I was totally doing a sudoku when I took this. I'm totally rambling!! You totally don't give a poo!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

this is probably right before the boob job convo. and I look SO preggers!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

We're gonna look back on lunchtime, and our memory will be just like this picture. Fuzzy.