Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Time Activities








The neighbor's dog from two doors down has been hanging around here a lot. Her name is Dash and she is too sweet to be running around all the time, but every time I take her back, no one is home, or they tell me not to worry about her. I want to keep her because I don't think they are good pet owners.

I have been in summer school. Today was the last day. Summer school was good because:
1. half hour break in the middle
2. Ipod and cell phone legality
3. incredibly entertaining/terrifying student body

I went to Miami with my dad for father's day. I found shells on the beach and watched a scary movie and enjoyed the sunshine. I got dad What Happened, the book about the Bush administration. He really liked it.

I hung out with Joe to get out of the house. We ate cheeseburgers and shopped for cassette tapes, because his new car doesn't have a CD player.

I babysat Allie and Nicholas. I'm a bad baby sitter because I fell asleep. But when I woke up, they were both asleep too, so everything was alright.

No comments: