Sunday, July 13, 2008

evening whatever writing.

The train is especially squeaky tonight, and I love it. I am jamming under my headphones and periodically drawing with my assorted sharpie collection to my right. there are four almost-empty water bottles on my desk, that I am periodically flipping over to rid them of condensation bubbles. But this is turning out to be a problem because it is making me have to pee.

My phone is on the right corner of my desk, pointed toward the window, for optimum service (one bar). I have two dollars to my left. One metal spoon, one plastic spoon, one camera bag, one iHome connected to one iPod, one bag of Chips Ahoy!, and two ID cards for various Columbia activities.

I am entering my third week up here, taking classes, and they are going pretty well. I dropped my improv class (it was fun, but it was too much), so now I have enough time to do my Fiction Writing homework.

Things I need to get up on: Homework for REAL school. That thing I have to do in, oh, less than a month.

.......crap.

I should get some sleep, my brain is crazy. Alright, let's root for lucid dreams tonight. Let's do that.

1 comment:

Josh Anderson said...

Hey,

I am in love with you too. So there. But seriously. I love you, Marshall. With everything. I'll see you soon.