Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Study Lunch

Ian, Ben, and Jake were in serious panic mode during lunch today. There was a notebook check in their calculus class, and I will just say that Ben bought a binder yesterday and leave the rest of the unbelievable procrastination up to your imagination. At Hume-Fogg, we eat lunch on the floor, so the study environment is just kind of crazy... So I tried to make a little story about it, and here it is.





Also, in regards to these boys, and my school as a whole, I have to say that I am really lucky and thankful to be surrounded by people who let me do my thing, and don't freak out about it. If I haven't made it clear how grateful I am of that, I hope I have now. It makes all the difference in the world to be surrounded by willing and understanding people.

2 comments:

Josh Anderson said...

You're badass!

William Fletcher said...

I've never seen magnet school life summed up so well as in the third photo.

On a related note, I second your badassitude.