Saturday, May 31, 2008

blah blah blaaaaah!

I have a good picture for today, or maybe even a couple, but I feel like writing/divulging emotion more than anything right now. Today was wonderful and exhausting, and due to that exhaustion, I had an extreme over-reacting incident which left me feeling crazy and paranoid for the better half of the evening. I'm generally level headed, but after a long walk and taking pictures in lots of extraneous positions, about anything could throw me into tears.

Today was mostly intense. Photographing a Senate hopeful who's marching across Tennessee to gain votes involved running across Woodland Street Bridge, and constantly playing catch up with myself, my car, and Bob Tuke, dude running for senate. Then rushing to meet Ira Glass (THAT'S RIGHT) and then hear him speak at The War Memorial Building. It was just kind of a lot.

Of course, in between these moments there were smoothies, and feeling proud of myself, and silly trips to Kroger... then there were those three glasses of wine I had while waiting on Ira Glass to sign my poster! That was good.

It's summer. It's nice that it feels that way. Hayley got her wisdom teeth out and i have been a bad friend about it. I need to go see her.

I'm fucking tired. I'm fucking in love. It's wonderful, it's ridiculous, it keeps coming up in weird and ironic and funny ways.

So, there's that for your liking. Also, I had the find of the day on foundmagazine.com yesterday...

No comments: