Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday and Saturday



On a side note, I have:
2 weeks of school left,
then 5 weeks of Nashville,
then 5 weeks of Chicago
then a week of Nashville,
and Senior year.

At which point I will have:
12 weeks of being 17.

On another side note, that actually pertains to photography, photographing my mother is always very difficult. She likes to smile and laugh for the camera, so I always have to look for moments she is wrapped up in other things.

It is just interesting. I don't know how to explain to her that her smiling and posing is not the point, and she just keeps asking me what the point is, and if I want her to frown in my pictures...

aaaaaanyway, this weekend... so great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always wondered about that... How you managed to get her when she's not being fake.

And dude...
Dude.