Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls Bathroom



I have to vent about high school for just one second.
My brother came to have lunch with me the other day, and of course talked about how much he missed high school. More specifically, he said he'd give anything to be in a situation where he could look around and know every one he saw. I guess I never thought about it that way, and it struck me as very sad, that this next year and a half will be the only time I will be able to do that. That is sad, isn't it?

The girl's bag broke. I used to know her name, in middle school. But her bag broke and I took a picture instead of helping. I don't remember her leaving because I was reviewing the photo, considering the light, which is great for photography, but not so great for being the person, in and out of high school, that I want to be.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dude, I so passed her today on the sidewalk. All of her stuff was sprawled across the ground and she was bent over, but people just kept walking right by. I asked her if she was okay and she said "yea", but I was probably too hurried to stop and help her anyway.
I think about this stuff sometimes, too. You know, how it's gonna be when I look back and think about all the people I wish I knew better, or at all. I think you're on the right track just by realizing it...and taking pictures to make note.