Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The rope






When we moved into this house it was boring for William and I because it was so old, everything in it was old, and therefore breakable. So we got a trampoline, a basketball goal, a rope swing in the back and a climbing rope in the front.

Any one who could climb the rope got a dollar from my dad. I could do it with my eyes closed, after spinning in circles, and I loved it.

Someone hit the basketball goal with their car and it's crooked now.
We had to cut the branch from the back yard rope swing because the tree is dying.
We got rid of the trampoline years ago.

My hands are red and it felt good to climb.

1 comment:

William Fletcher said...

Alright... uhhhhhh... you wait down there... and I'll take the rope so it doesn't fall, and you just come up after I get it tied down right here... and we can just sit on it and play space and OH NO I DROPPED THE SLIDE MARSHALL ARE YOU LAUGHING OR CRYING???!!!